Read Beyond the Beaten Path
Summer Reading Sign-Up - Reading Challenge
- Fill out a Summer Reading Registration Form and turn it in at the circulation desk.
- Take a reading log and a sheet of stickers.
- Log each time you read 20 minutes by putting a sticker on the dot or coloring it in.
- Each time a row is complete (100 minutes read), bring log to the library for a prize!
- Complete the reading challenge by logging 400 minutes and receive a special “Honor Book” in the library at the end of the program AND an entry into theGrand Prize drawings.
Sign up on the Readsquared app. Show your device (phone, tablet, etc.) each time 100 minutes is read and receive your prize!
To register for programs, please stop by the library or give us a call at 217-826-2535.